With 2019 ahead of us. It can be a new beginning for you as you take on new challenges. As a homemaker, I spend most of my days at home thinking of new projects to do around the house. Besides my everyday routine like tidying up the house, doing laundry, washing dishes, and mopping floors, this is the perfect time for ‘Spring forward clean up’.
I like to think of this time as getting rid of old clothes and small clothes from the children’s dressers or just giving your home a new energy booster for the new year. Nothing feels better than a Clean and Cozy Home!!
So here are some new ideas and tips you might want to consider to Spring forward with a Sparkle!
- Rearranging the Living Room and Bed Rooms
- Clean out drawers for the family. Get rid of old and small clothes by donating them to the nearest Goodwill.
- As Spring approaches, put your winter gear away.
- Deep Clean Carpets and Floors.
- Clean and Organize Pantry and Refrigerator
- Check all smoke detectors in the home and replace battery.
- Clean all vents and fans.
- Maintenance the yard by cutting the grass and weeds.
- Clean BBQ Grill for the new season